Before You Arrive to Your Brow Appointment
Looking for lip instructions?
- PMU Consent Form (for review only; will be signed in-person at your appointment)
- Medical History Questionnaire
- We cannot perform PMU if:
- You are currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are currently undergoing or have undergone chemotherapy/radiation treatments in the past 6 months
- You are currently using or have used Isotretinoin (Accutane®) in the past 6 months
- Day of the procedure:
- No alcohol prior to your appointment
- You may wear your regular makeup to the appointment... or no makeup
- Starting one week before the procedure:
- Do not pluck, tweeze, or wax your brows
- Do not tint your brows (makeup is okay)
- Do not tan and avoid exposure to the sun (no sunburns)
- Starting two weeks before the procedure:
- No exfoliating facial treatments or peels
- Limit use of anti-aging products (which include retinol, retinoic acid, vitamin C, hydroxy acids, niacinamide, etc.) on or near the brows
- Starting four weeks before the procedure:
- No use of medical-grade skin resurfacing products on or near the brows
- No laser skin treatments on or near the brows
- Additional notes:
- If you wear brow makeup, feel free to come with the makeup on so we can examine what type of shape you currently use. You are also encouraged to show pictures of brows you like and don’t like. If you don’t wear brow makeup or don’t have brow inspo to show us no worries, we will determine the perfect brow for you through measurements and color matching. Throughout the entire appointment, you will have every opportunity to ask questions and make suggestions. Before we begin the procedure, you will approve the final brow shape and color. We want you to be completely comfortable and happy the entire appointment!
- You will receive all of the aftercare products and instructions to care for your new brows at your appointment!
Questions or concerns? Let's connect!